We know every Downton Abbey fan (or should we say addict?) was glued to their couch with champagne in hand celebrating the Season 5 premiere on the telly. Who doesn’t like a British period drama with gorgeous outfits and jewelry? Talk about some major #jewelenvy!
If you’ve been pining for a piece of jewelry worn by the Crowley women, today’s your lucky day. Take a look at our Downton photos below, and get the look for less with Jewelry.com’s vintage-inspired designer jewelry collection, Van Kempen.
1) Lady Mary – Isn’t Lady Mary’s Choker just stunning? It’s the perfect mix of class and edge. Get the look for less with Van Kempen’s Art Deco Necklace in Sterling Silver.
2) Lady Edith – We love how Lady Edith’s necklace is simple yet elegant, making it easy to match with any outfit. Get the look for less with Van Kempen’s Art Deco Necklace with Swarovski Crystal in Sterling Silver.
3) Cora Crowley, Countess of Grantham – Drop earrings are always a great jewelry choice, and the Countess of Grantham’s frame her face so nicely, adding a tasteful touch to her high-collared shirt. Get the look for less with Van Kempen’s Art Nouveau Pearl Flower Earrings in Sterling Silver.
4) Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham – The Dowager Countess of Grantham is one classy lady, and can pull off accessorizing at the neckline with a gorgeous brooch. Get the look for less with Van Kempen’s Art Deco Pearl Brooch in Sterling Silver.
5) Isobel Crawley – Isobel Crawley looks lovely in a pair of dangly black earrings, a must in every woman’s jewelry box. Get the look for less with Van Kempen’s Art Nouveau Enamel Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver.
Happy shopping and happy watching!