From Spooky Styles jewelry to Larry David as Bernie Sanders on SNL, we have so many weekly favorites this week. Check out our list below!
1) Fall Statement Earrings – Brighten up that beautiful mug with a pair of fall statement earrings (our favorite kind!). Orange, gold, or red, choose an autumn color that most fits your style. Shop our Fall Jewelry sale here.
2) Spooky Styles Jewelry – Get in touch with your inner Goth girl with spiders, dragons, and snakes. After all, it’s almost Halloween, the perfect time for creepy baubles! Shop our Spooky Styles sale here.
4) Thursday Night TV – It’s back! Oh Thursday night TV (TGIT), how we missed you. If you’re a “How To Get Away With Murder” fan we’re sure you’ve noticed Annalise Keating’s amazing statement necklaces. So on point! Shop for your own statement necklaces here.
5) PSLs – We’ve jumped on the PSL (Pumpkin Spiced Lattes) bandwagon years ago, and we’re not ashamed to admit it. Is there any better way to start your morning than with a PSL?
6) Larry David as Bernie Sanders – It’s pretty much a given that Larry David is a comedic genius (Seinfeld anyone?). His impersonation of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on SNL was so spot on, that people are questioning if Larry is running for president himself.
What are your weekly favorites? Feel free to share in the comment section below!